Money Back Guarantee
The company is responsible for timely delivery of the items in line with the client’s specifications provided in the order. If the business fails to satisfy any of its commitments, the customer is entitled to a partial or full return under our monetary back guarantee policy.
If the business fails to satisfy any of its commitments, the customer is entitled to a partial or full return under our monetary back guarantee policy.
Money-back guarantee policy.
Our Money Back Guarantee Policy allows you to request a refund if our service does not perform as expected. Because our service gives genuine academic assistance, we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied!
We are really pleased. More than 95 percent of our customers return for subsequent orders. However, things might go wrong from time to time, and in such cases, you can always rely on our money-back guarantee policy. We would like to emphasize that particular criteria may apply only when we are able to provide a full refund. The following are examples:
- No expert has yet been assigned: this is a rare occurrence, although it does occur on occasion. The reimbursement is always complete. If this occurs, the customer should not be concerned since they will be notified as quickly as feasible. If you want another expert to work on your request but none are available, you will forward your claim to our dispute department. You will assess it and proceed with your application with the appropriate refund.
- The experts validated your order, but you opted to cancel it. In this case, the reimbursement amount varies from 100% to 70% to repay the firm’s and expert’s efforts to provide the purchased goods and services.
- Late Delivery: It can occur only if the expert falls ill or in other circumstances. For late delivery, the company will issue a sufficient reimbursement. The specific sum will be agreed with the customer in private.
- All orders are guaranteed to arrive on schedule. Delays may arise from time to time if the customer submits the needed materials late. In this case, there will be no reimbursement. As a result, it is critical to always supply complete information on the assignment, including any other sources that must be used in order to make the order.
- If the transaction is completed shortly beyond the original deadline, it is the customer’s obligation to decide whether or not to release the entire money.
- Disputed claims: If a customer is unsatisfied and wants a refund, the agency will look into it.
The reimbursement claim was either approved or denied based on the findings of the investigation. Please be aware that we are always striving for complete customer satisfaction. As a result, we will always do our best to provide fair treatment of the client and maximum pleasure.
- Accidental Order Duplicate: You must tell us as soon as possible in order to cancel an incorrect order. You must make it obvious to us that the other sequence is not required. The order would be regarded legitimate if we did not receive a cancellation request before an expert was summoned. You can still cancel your order, but one of the circumstances described above will apply. I received the following bills: If you are charged twice, you must notify us immediately, especially if you have not updated your personal balance. You must give us with both receipts in order for us to properly address the issue and execute the full refund. This case occurred in extremely unusual circumstances. A consumer cannot be charged for a specific order unless they have paid for it incorrectly. In such cases, we can freeze or block the amount for the following order, or we can give a full-price reduction.
- Complaint content: If the product on which you were advised by experts is plagiarized, a Turnitin report is required. Additional reports will not be accepted. Alternatively, no refund is possible.
You are not entitled to a refund if:
1.When you release to the expert, a specified percentage of the total amount is considered completed, and you accept the quality of this specific section of the task. As a result, the funds disbursed are not reimbursable.
- Lower-than-expected grades: Please be cautious not to guarantee excellent grades. A product that we provide is tailored exclusively for research purposes as a draft specimen or as a point of reference.
- Delayed payment: If the client claims that the order was delayed, and the payment is delayed, we will not bear the cost. Furthermore, no refund is allowed.
4.Note: Because the end dates may vary, the above-mentioned delay reimbursements and price recalculation should not apply in the event of the revision deadline.
5.Please keep in mind that the order you place for the aforementioned services contains original information that you created and may have contextual errors as a consequence of editing, proofreading, or formatting orders.
- If the order is canceled, the client is permitted to use any type of product provided prior to the cancellation. Complete ownership of the copy rights should not be transferred to the company.
- The reimbursement period has expired: refunds are only available six months from the transaction’s initial date. If six months have passed from the date of the transaction, we are unable to issue a refund.
Processing of refunds.
After obtaining the reimbursement confirmation, the company will process it within two days. Please be aware that your bank transfer charges, abnormalities in transfers, and/or any delays as a result of any fault with the bank’s service will not be covered by the firm.