Your privacy is extremely important to us. We have numerous fundamental principles:
- We are aware of the personal information you provide to us as well as the personal information we collect about you through our services.
- We save personal data because we no longer need it or because we are required to do so by law.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to determine what information is published publicly (or kept privately), search engine-indexed, and permanently deleted from our website.
- In the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data, we strive for total transparency.
2.Our mobile apps, as well as other products and services, are available on or via our websites (including a plagiarism check, if there are any).
How will we get your information?
You or our partners may provide that information to us or our partners on our behalf through contracts or other legal agreements you have with us or our partners. We may receive your permission and consent directly from you, or we may obtain your personal information through third parties whom you have authorized to supply us with.
We may receive your permission and consent directly from you, or we may obtain your personal information through third parties whom you have authorized to supply us with.
We gather information about you.
If you visit our website or join our membership, we may automatically collect information about you, such as:
2.Internet Protocol addresses
- Information about the device you are using to access our website.
- What are your comments on how you use our website?
Here you may find information on the sorts of personal data we collect and why we process it.
We collect your information for a variety of personal information types and purposes.
1 Country user verification of user prohibition and resale of user accounts tax implications, VAT reasons
2 The user’s e-mail address is the primary point of contact for marketing and promotional materials.
3 User name and Surname Users check for invoicing, billing, and tax avoidance of unauthorized use and resale of user accounts.
4 Invoice invoicing information (city/state/ZIP code/address).
What is the purpose of collecting personal information?
We collect information for some or all of the following purposes:
- To provide you with services once you have purchased one of our services on the internet;
2.To provide information on products or services that you have shown an interest in obtaining within a reasonable time frame if you are a current client.
3.To provide you with information on the products, services, or related things or services that you have purchased from us;
4.To provide contractual services to you;
- If you enter a contract with us, for example, for legal reasons,
6.To provide you with information about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
Reasons for collecting your data.
- We may collect information from you if we have a legal reason to do so (permitted by law or by contract) or if you have consented to do so for a specific purpose (e.g. service provision or newsletters).
- We have the legal authority to handle your personal information.
- We have the authority to process your personal information because: We have a contract with you; you granted us permission to do so; we are required to supply you with services since you requested them; you requested that we do so;
- To obey the law.
- All of these variables contribute to our legal ability to handle the information we have on file for you.
Ways to provide your information.
For example, with your permission, you may provide us with the following information about yourself:
- Fill out a form or send us an email.
- By using the website to place an order,
- Contact us via our phone lines for website assessments and comments. This information might be personal, financial, educational, or related.
- When you acquire services from us, you can give us with information for legal purposes, such as signing a contract with us.
- We get our information from a variety of sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of our other websites, any other services we provide, or our business partners who have the authority to collect information on our behalf.
- We also collaborate with third parties (for example, business partners, technical, payment, and delivery subcontractors, advertising networks, analytical services, search-related providers, credit reporting agencies, and background checking agencies) and may receive information from you as part of or for other legal reasons as part of a service we provide to you.
Files submitted, downloaded, or accessed through the site may be collected and kept. Please do not send us any files that you are not authorized to use. Please do not post or share any files containing your personal information or the personal information of third parties without our permission. We cannot guarantee the security of such personal information.
Who might we share your information with?
We may share your personal information to other parties if you give us permission to do so or for other legitimate reasons. For example, we can share the following personal information about you:
- Following your registration on our website, our marketing staff will send you promotional materials.
2.Our group companies, or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- Subcontractors and third-party vendors in connection with the performance of a contract we have with them or with you;
4.With the permission of third parties;
- We provide services to third parties because you purchased items or services from us.
For various purposes, we may share your personal information with a third party.
If a third party buys a portion of our company or almost all of our assets, personal information about its clients will be one of the firm’s assets transferred.
Furthermore, we will not disclose your personal information with other parties for the following reasons:
If we have a legal obligation to fulfill, or if a government agency legitimately requests it,
Enforcing or implementing our website’s Terms of Service or other agreements;
Safeguarding our rights, property, customers, or others;
If the purpose of the information exchange is to prevent fraud or reduce our credit risk with third parties,
How long will we keep your personal information?
For longer than required, we shall not retain your personal data. We will retain your personal information.
Until we have a compelling reason to keep the product, or until you request that we stop using or destroy it.
Your Legal Rights.
At all times, your legal rights to your personal data should be respected.
The following are the laws you have and what we do to protect your rights:
- The right to knowledge
- Access to information.
You have the right to access your information.
- Right to correct.
If we hold incorrect or incomplete information on you, you have the right to request that we correct it.
- You have the option to delete.
If you want us to erase all of your personal information and there is no legal reason for us to continue processing and storing it, this is referred to as the “right to be forgotten.”
- The ability to restrict processing.
You have the right to request that we limit our use of your information. This means we’re permitted to store the data but not handle it further.
6.The right to data portability.
We must allow you to safely gather and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across the service, without compromising its usefulness.
- You have the right to object.
You have the right to object to us, even if the objection is based on our legitimate interests, governmental authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), or the processing of superfluous statistics.
- The ability to revoke permission.
If you gave us permission to handle your information but later changed your mind, you have the right to withdraw your permission and we must stop processing your information.
- A supervisory authority’s power to file a complaint
If you believe that your request for a solution to a problem has not been answered, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
We do not allow anybody under the age of 16 to use our services or websites, to the degree permitted by relevant law.